Guaranteed Services One point of contact for all MRO requirements
Base and Heavy Maintenance Airframe Maintenance Services
Materials Logistic Support Services
Internal Repair and Support Shops
Flight Simulator (A320 Family)
- Heavy Maintenance.
- Non Routine Maintenance.
- Inspection, NDT, Boroscope Inspection.
- Specialized Services.
- Modifications, ADs, SBs, Additional Jobs.
- Major and Minor Structural Repairs.
- CPCP, Supplemental Structural Inspections.
- Aging Programs.
- Composite Material Repairs.
- Disabled Aircraft Recovery Services.
- Engine Change Support.
- Components Replace, Operational Test and Rigging.
- 24/7 Technical Support.
- Line Maintenance and Operational Support in more than 30 locations.
- IATA Standards Ground Handling Services Overnight, Preflight, Transit, On Call, Meet and Greet Services, Daily, Weekly, Monthly Services, "A" Check.
- Inspections, NDT, Video Boroscope Inspection.
- On Wing Composite Repairs.
- Technical Assistance.
- Engine Change Support.
- 24/7 AOG supporting.
- Maintenance Technical Training.
- Flight Crew.
- Safety Management System (SMS).
- Components Warranties & Warranties Administration.
- Rotable Components Repair Administration.
- Loan and exchanges support.
- Tools and equipment supporting.
- Customs Formalities support.
- Engineering support in maintenance planning.
- Engineering assistance for modifications and repair process.
- Assistance to paint livery design.
- Engineering Assistance on Airframe, Avionics and Powerplant.
- Aircraft Weight and Balance.
- Airbus Representative on site support.
- Superjet Representative on site support.
- GE CFM Representative on site support.
- Additional support for our customer representatives during services.
- Special rates for lodging and car rental for customer representatives.
- AMASIS system for production, inventories and logistics control.
- Pneumatic accesories, Electromechanical, Avionics, Batteries, Slides, Machining, Wheels and Brakes Shops.
- Cleaning and Painting Shop.
- Sheet Metal Shop.
- Composite Materials Shop.
- Passengers and Crew Members Seats Shop.
- Upholstery Shop.
- Modern and ecological painting hangar with highest technology.
- Painting jobs for any type of aircraft.
- Inspection and preparation on metal and composite material areas.
- Stripping and Sanding processes.
- New Livery, Customized design.
- Full Flight Simulator (FFS); Level D according FAA 14 CFR Part 60, Engines CFM, IAE, more than 380 programed faults, Wireless Instructor Operation Station (IOS)..
- Fixed Training Device (FTD); Level 4 according FAA applicable for A320-214, Engines CFM 56, Instructor Operation Station (IOS).
- Flight Management System Trainer (FMST) for familiarization and scan.
- Main Maintenance Center at Toluca International Airport, nearby Mexico City for heavy maintenance.
- Modern and ecological painting hangar.
- Spacious exterior ramp.
- Consumable materials, rotables and tooling warehouse.
- Additional maintenance facilities at Mexico City International Airport, two hangars, exterior ramp and warehouse for base maintenance, ADs and SBs compliance, modifications and line maintenance.